THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF ABERCHIRDER BOWLING &
TENNIS CLUB 1906
Picture Courtesy of Evelyn Chalmers
The Bowling and
Tennis Club was officially opened on 27th June 1906. The club was declared
open by William F. McHardy of Drumblair and Auchernach. Mrs McHardy threw
the jack and first bowl.
From a postcard by William Auchinachie Jnr.
Copyright © 2002 –
ADCA Aberchirder, North East Scotland.